Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 30, 2014

GRWM...For Work (Video)

Hello! I haven't filmed in over a year and I've gotten a new DSLR since then so I decided to film a little Get Ready With Me video. I have a part-time job in retail which allows me to wear my favorite color, black. Now as much as I love to wear black, things can get a little boring if you don't accessorize in some way. While I own tons of jewelry, I just always find myself walking out of the house with out any on.  But that's ok because I'd much rather accessorize with makeup! On weekends I usually have more time to get ready so I thought I would show you a fun way to play up wearing all black. I hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed making this video. 
Xo




Products Used:
-BOSCIA Self Defense Vital Antioxidant Moisture SPF 30
-KORRES Wild Rose Instant Brightening Eye Treatment
-CHANEL Vitalumiere Aqua Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15 (30 Beige)
-CHANEL Correcteur Perfection Concealer (10) for spots
-TARTE Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer (Fair) for highlighting
-TARTE Maracuja Creaseless Concealer (Fair) for under eyes
-URBAN DECAY Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder (Naked Light)
-MAC Paint Pot (Morning Frost)
-MAC Patina e/s lid
-MAC Wedge e/s crease
-MAC Kid e/s crease
-NYX Birthday Suit 01 e/s brow bone
-CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel mascara (10)
-ANASTASIA Brow Powder Duos (Ash Blonde/ Taupe) (Brunette/ Dark Brown)
-BOBBI BROWN Bronzing Powder (Natural 1) contour
-MAC Studio Sculpt Defining Powder (Medium Deep) contour/ bronzer
-MAC Well Dressed blush
-NARS Albatross highlighter
-URBAN DECAY 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil (Wicked)
-MAC Retro Matte lipstick (Riri Boy)

TWITTER - @Claudare
INSTAGRAM- Claudare
POSHMARK- Claudare


MUSIC- Beggin For Thread (Gryffin & Hotel Garuda Remix) from Soundcloud

Camera used- Canon EOS Rebel T3i

No comments:

Post a Comment