Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 19, 2014

LUSH- COSMETIC WARRIOR

TGIF??? More like, TGFIO (Thank God Friday is OVER) well for me anyway. I just had the worst day. Started off by breaking my baby toe nail (ouch!) and ended with car trouble. I am so glad my Friday is over! Instead of crying like I totally wanted to do, I sucked it up and realize that even if I have car trouble, which now needs to be repaired (insert flying money emoji here) I am still grateful to even have a car and brothers who even states away can help me diagnose my car issues but, I digress.

So much stress is really bad for your skin/body and on days like these, my favorite thing to do is light a candle, put on a face mask and watch some TV. My favorite face mask would have to be LUSH Cosmetic Warrior. This is one of their potted face masks that need to be refrigerated because they contain fresh natural ingredients which are perishable. Cosmetic Warrior contains garlic, which I know sounds weird but trust me, it’s not. It is also made to clear your skin and keep it looking bright.



How to: Simply take potted mask from the refrigerator, spread a generous amount on your face and wait for 10 minutes or until you feel the mask is dried. Once dry, splash water on your face and message mask off. I usually follow that up with  KORRES Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizing & Brightening Cream.


Mask when first applied

Mask once it's dry


Hope the next time you’re stressed, you give LUSH masks a try.


Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment