Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Demi Lovato Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Hey guys! So I was randomly surfing the web and found Demi Lovato's performance from Good Morning America last week and I totally and completely fell in love with her makeup. Check out the pictures bellow. 

I know you can't really see her eye makeup in the pictures but if you watch her performance you can see it a little better. I also came across this picture (bellow) which is almost identical to the makeup she wore on GMA. 

I've kind of been going through a hard time lately and I've been listening to Demi Lovato's latest Album, Unbroken. It's a GREAT album and I suggest you all listen to it. I decided that it would be fitting if I did a makeup tutorial on this look so check it out!




Products used:

FACE
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Classic Ivory 2
Lise Watier concealer
CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel bronzer
NARS loose powder in Flesh
Ben Nye blush in DR-16 Cool Pink

EYES
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Maybelline Color Tattoo in 35 Tough as Taupe
Sugarpill e/s in Tako
MAC e/s in Wedge
Too Faced Naked Eye Palette e/s in In The Buff
MAC e/s in Copperplate
Bourjois mascara duo in Coup de Theatre
YSL Shocking mascara in 1
MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in On The Hunt
Too Faced Glamour Dust in Glampire
YSL Eyebrow Pencil in 3

LIPS
SEPHORA lip pencil in 135
MAC lipstick in Chatterbox
MAC Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks




No comments:

Post a Comment