Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Eyes

Hey Guys! I want to share with you an eye look I came up with tonight, literally spent 5 minutes on it (just one eye). I'm going to be attending a beach wedding in a few weeks where I will also be doing the brides makeup so I wanted to come up with a fun look for myself. I realized this weekend that I haven't really played with bright colors in over a year. I've mostly been doing matte/ neutral colors which is fun but I have SO MANY bright colored eyeshadows that it would be a real shame not to use them. So...... I figured nows the time, the sun is out and bright COLORS are in. This will most likely not be my makeup look for the wedding but I thought I'd share anyway. Let me know what you guys think.







No comments:

Post a Comment