Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

From the Beach to the Desert 2015

Summer 2015

Summer time is here and being the California girl that I am I can't wait to hit the beach. Aside from the beach Palm Springs is only an hour and a half from So. Cal. A couple of friends and I have rented a house in Palm Springs. We will be going for a weekend in August. We are all so excited and really can't wait. Whenever I go anywhere, LITERALLY anywhere, the first thing I think is, "What should I wear?" So, I thought I would share some of my summer essentials with you all. To make this as true to my style as possible I tried to mix some of the items that I currently own with some I have been lusting over. 

I'm going to be vlogging my Palm Springs weekend so be on the lookout for that post in the next month. I'm also going to follow this post with a summer hair tutorial which I will link at a later date. For now I hope you enjoy my summer essentials and let me know what yours are, I'm always looking to try new things.

Fuji mini top
amazon.com


Abercrombie & fitch shorts
abercrombie.com


Heidi Klein bandeau top bikini
$67 - theoutnet.com


Vince velcro sandals
couture.zappos.com



Stone ring
$1,945 - liberty.co.uk


A B Davis gemstone band ring
$335 - johnlewis.com


Gold opal ring
etsy.com


Miu Miu shell glasses
lanecrawford.com


Brimmed hat
shopakira.com


Emi Jay ponytail hair tie
$6.21 - nordstrom.com


Chanel spf foundation
neimanmarcus.com


Urban decay eye makeup
$24 - harveynichols.com




No comments:

Post a Comment