Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Hair Through The Years

Hey guys! So I accidentally deleted all the pictures on my blog oops! I tried to redo as many as I could. In the mean time here are a few pictures of my hair through the years. I've been obsessed with cutting and dying my hair since I was about 15. I've literally had EVERY hair color you can think of. I really haven't done anything dramatic to my hair as I'm trying to grow it out. My hair is currently a little past my shoulders and a [boring] brown color. I tried to arrange the pictures in date order starting with me at 16 until about 3 or 4 months ago.

I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I've enjoyed dying my hair all these crazy colors and all my crazy hair styles. 
































No comments:

Post a Comment