Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What's In My Purse

Hello! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday. It was a calm one for me this year, just hung out with a friend on christmas eve and had a fancy dinner at Denny's hehe. Then christmas day we just barbecued and had a lot of people over. Didn't really get much in the gift department but that's just because I'm not a kid anymore which, I don't mind. But now on to the reason for this post, when I knew I wanted to start blogging/vlogging I wanted my first video to be a What's in my Purse video because I just love watching what other people carry in their handbag but for some reason I didn't make one, until now! So without further a due, here is my "What's in my Purse" video. Enjoy!



I recorded this video christmas eve as I was waiting for my friend to come over.
The purse in this video is a Juicy Couture Daydreamer. Hoped you liked the video!

Don't forget to follow!
-Twitter: claudare
-YouTube: claudare11
-Formspring: claudare

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment