Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Project 10 Pan

Hello Loves! This is my Project 10 Pan video. After my birthday I decided that I had absolutely too much makeup and thought it'd be a great time to do this. If you've never hear of Project 10 Pan then let me explain. Project 10 Pan is where you pick 10 beauty products and use them up completely before purchasing any new ones. It's a great way to use up what you already have and save money at the same time. If you have any questions please feel free to message or comment and I promise i'll get back to you. 

List of 10 beauty items I will be using up (in no particular order)
1. MAC beauty powder from Barbie Loves MAC collection in Pearl Sunshine
2. MAC blush from Barbie Loves MAC collection in Don't Be Shy
3. MAC Lipglass in Glamoursun
4. MAC Cremesheen Glass in Fashion Scoop
5. MAC Select Sheer Pressed powder in NC25 
6. MAC Blot Powder/ Loose in Medium Dark
7. Benefit face powder in Georgia
8. Sephora liquid eyeliner in 1.Noir (black)
9. Chanel Purete Mat (Reflect Mat) in Gentle Beige
10. Two Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse cream whipped foundations in 150 Classic Ivory and 110 Porcelain Ivory

Enjoy!






Let's see if I can pull this off ;) Tell me, do any of you think you can do this? If so what 10 beauty products would you use up.



No comments:

Post a Comment