Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 4, 2011

Rosebud Lip Balm

If you're like me then you probably suffer from chapped lips during the winter months too, some people suffer from it year round but don't worry I have found the solution!




I've tried plenty of lip balms in the past including, EOS, Burt's Bees, MAC lip conditioners etc. and nothing has ever worked. The EOS lip balm even gave me a rash that lasted more than a month after a few weeks of use. I tried everything to get rid of the rash from the EOS lip balm and nothing worked until one day I reached in my lip (lipstick) drawer and remembered I had a few of these Rosebud lip balms that I hadn't really used and I decided to give them a try. Let me just tell you that the rash  from the EOS lip bam went away in days…yes DAYS. I wear this everyday now whenever my lips are feeling a little chapped. You don't need very much and it lasts for hours. The only complaint I have is that you have to apply it with either your finger or lip brush. Not very convenient but I honestly don't care because it does the job, I just make sure to wash or sanitize my hands before I apply. Rosebud lip balms come in a variety of shades/scents. My favorite is Minted Rose. The Minted Rose is exclusive to Sephora though other companies like Bath and Body Works carry different shades. The price for is around $7 depending on where you purchase. Some people might find it to be a little on the pricy side considering its just a lip balm but I promise you it's worth every penny. 


Let me know what your opinion on the Rosebud lip balms are and if you have any suggestions for other great products. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment